Learning science presents a unique set of challenges for students. In this lesson, learn the tricks of the trade as we discuss scientific vocabulary and other science study skills.
If this video is incomplete or fails to load, click here.
In this assessment you’ll be tested on:
- The type of learning approach that focuses on subdivided parts
- Two languages that contribute most to scientific vocabulary
- Type of learner that prefers pictures and charts
- The name for the primary unit of a word
- Word part that appears after the primary unit of a word