While we may not see it every day, the world is always changing. In this lesson, with the help of an ill-informed tour guide, we will see how volcanoes, weathering, and deposition work to continually change the surface of our planet.
If this video is incomplete or fails to load, click here.
This quiz will test you on the following:
- Formation of the beaches of Cape Cod
- State that was formed by volcanoes
- Land forms created by deposition
- Other terms for weathering
- Effects of weathering on mountain ranges