Psychology is the scientific study of how we think, feel and behave. In this lesson, you’ll get an overview of the five main approaches that have guided modern psychological research.
If this video is incomplete or fails to load, click here.
This quiz will test you on:
- The field of psychology that examines connections between body and mind
- The focus of the psychodynamic approach
- The psychologist who studied the connection between past experiences and problem-solving
- The behavioral psychologist who studied free will
- The humanistic psychologist who allowed clients to explore their feelings freely