In this lesson, learn about fables, folktales, myths and legends, stories that entertain and serve instructive or educational purposes. Discover how these types of stories differ from one another and about their prevalence throughout the world.
If this video is incomplete or fails to load, click here.
In this assessment you’ll be tested on your understanding of:
- Kind of story that explains natural events
- Literature that features animals delivering morals or lessons
- Type of story using feats of strength
- Story that borders on the incredible but is situated in reality
- Examples of these various types of literature