Earth is made up of several different layers, each with unique properties. In this video lesson you will identify each layer of Earth and how it relates to Earth as a whole.
If this video is incomplete or fails to load, click here.
In these assessments you’ll be asked to:
- Identify the thickest and thinnest layers of Earth
- List characteristics of the outer core
- Identify the cause of earthquakes, volcanoes, and mountains
- Understand why the inner core is solid
- Recognize parts of the lithosphere