How was psychology studied in the early twentieth century? In this lesson, you’ll look at three common approaches of the early twentieth century and get a sense of the diverse routes psychologists can take as they study how the mind works.
If this video is incomplete or fails to load, click here.
In these assessments you’ll be tested on:
- The ability to perceive a whole without first noticing its parts
- The tendency of people to use the closeness of objects to each other in order to perceive a larger image
- Talk therapy and dream analysis techniques
- Behavior influenced by a combination of reinforcements and punishments
- The focus of psychodynamic research